CHRISTMAS FOOD AND DRINK
1. Stollen is the traditional fruit cake of which country?
2. What name is given to small sausages wrapped in bacon, a staple at a British Christmas dinner?
3. The red and white costume of Father Christmas was allegedly first introduced by which drinks manufacturer?
4. In which direction should you stir mincemeat for good luck: clockwise or anti- clockwise?
5. What would you stick into an onion when following a traditional bread sauce recipe?
6. A swede is a cross between which two vegetables?
7. What is a female turkey called?
8. What is the name of the skin that hangs from a turkey's neck?
9. Which spirit is traditionally added to butter and served with Christmas Pudding?
10. True or false: before turkey, the traditional English Christmas dinner included a pig's head smothered in mustard?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
CHRISTMAS FOOD AND DRINK ANSWERS
2. Pigs in Blankets.
3. Coca Cola.
6. A cabbage and a turnip. 1 point for each.
7. A hen.