1. Name the iconic Bruce Willis Christmas movie.
2. What is the name of the film starring Vince Vaughn in the lead role of Santa's brother?
3. What is the name of the grouchy, furry, green Christmas character, and is also similar to the name of the film?
4. On which street was the miracle in the film starring Richard Attenborough?
5. Which film, based on a classic novel, stars Kermit the frog?
6. Which movie has a variety of stars, including Alan Rickman, Bill Nighy, Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson?
7. Which film stars Will Ferrell as the character 'Buddy'?
8. 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' was released in which year?
9. Where is 'Home Alone 2 set'?
10. In 2004, Tom Hanks voiced the character of the train conductor in which film?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
CHRISTMAS MOVIES ANSWERS
1. Die Hard.
2. Fred Claus.
3. The Grinch.
5. A Muppet Christmas Carol.
6. Love Actually.
9. New York City.
10. The Polar Express.