1. Which popular Christmas beverage is also called 'milk punch'?
2. What did the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his shiny red nose?
3. How many ghosts show up in 'A Christmas Carol'?
4. According to The Bible, where was baby Jesus born?
5. The movie 'Miracle on 34th Street' is based on a real-life department store. What is it?
6. In the song 'Frosty the Snowman', what made Frosty come to life?
7. Which Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver?
8. One of Santa's reindeer shares a name with a famous symbol of Valentine's Day. Which reindeer is that?
9. Which Christmas themed ballet premiered in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1892?
10. In Charles Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol', what was Mr Scrooge's first name??
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
CHRISTMAS TRIVIA ANSWERS
2. Join in any reindeer games.
6. An old silk hat.
9. The Nutcracker.